About this Fabulous Champagne – If you’re a keen Googler, it won’t take you long to see after a single search for this name that this delightful bottle of blushed bubbles is one of the most celebrated, coveted and unanimously adored in the world. One reason for this worship is the makers themselves – historical, subtle, diligent and seductively evasive – and the other, most undeniably obvious reason is that you won’t find a finer bottle of fizz that scores a clear ten out of ten on the nose, palate, finish, wallet and versatility.
More on our Champagne Delivery UK
About Billecart Salmon Winery
Billecart Salmon deserves all the respect from us grape lovers – it is one of the small number of Champagne houses to still be owned by the original, founding family (the name is a hybrid of married couple Nicholas Francois Billecart and Elisabeth Salmon), having been set up in 1818. For over two hundred glorious years this champagne house has led the way in meticulously produced, harmonious wines that age well and please every palate. One of their wines, Cuvée Nicolas François Billecart 1959, was even voted first out of 150 entrants in the Champagne of the Millenium competition! Honestly, need we go on?
Champagne Billecart Salmon Rosé Bottle Sizes
At WineFolk we stock 75ml bottles, but elsewhere you can find Billecart Salmon Rosé Champagne for sale in the following size options:
- Standard bottle Billecart Salmon Brut Rose NV Champagne (75cl)
- Billecart Salmon Rose Champagne half bottle (37.5ml)
- Billecart Salmon Rose Champagne Magnum (1.5ltr)
- A Jeroboam of Billecart Salmon Brut Rose Champagne (3ltr)
What Kinds of Billecart Salmon Champagnes are Available?
Now know that each Billecart Salmon Champagne review is a glowing one, let’s see what your options are when buying a bottle, whether you’re after wine gifts or treating yourself (quite right):
- Brut Rose – you know this little beauty by now
- Brut Reserve – light, subtle, gorgeous with any food
- Billecart Salmon Blanc de Blancs – made from 4 grand cru vineyards
- Brut Nature – discrete and balanced
- Brut Sous Bois – vinified in oak (translation ‘under wood’)
- Vintage – punchy with pinot noir flavours
- Billecart Salmon Demi-Sec Champagne – sweet and elegant (just like you, there we said it)
Brut Rosé Champagne Billecart Salmon Gift Sets
While WineFolk stocks simple, single 75ml bottles for a wonderful Champagne gift delivery, there are gift sets on the market to make this delectable beverage even more of a treat. These include:-
- With a gift box
- With a wooden gift box
- Accompanied by two glasses
- A personalised champagne magnum
- Chocolate and rosé Champagne pairing sets
How Much does Billecart-Salmon Champagne Rosé Cost?
If you are wondering, ‘what is the Billecart Salmon Rose Champagne price?’ you may have a pleasant surprise at its affordability. Prices can start as low as £40.47 for a 75cl bottle, not including delivery costs, and you can of course opt for a different size bottle to scale that price down, or choose a gift set if you’re looking for a special Champagne delivery for that special someone.
Buy Billecart Salmon Rosé Champagne today!